It’s been a while and we hope this note finds you all well and looking forward to meeting up with old friends.
Our volunteers are the foundation of the regatta and we count them as our friends – new and old.
There are lots of positions to choose from:
- Finish Line Team
- Stake Boat Holding, Chase Boat Driving, Safety Boats
- Race Check-in, Ramp and Dock Control
- Parking, Site set-up, Ramp & Dock Control
- Set Up and Take Down Team
If you hold a PCOC (or the US equivalent issued by US Coast Guard) – you are a hot commodity and we definitely want to hear from you.
Of course, it’s all about the racing – if you can spare some time between your races – drop us a note and we will find a spot and time that doesn’t interfere with your races.
There are two ways to register:
- If you are unsure of where you would best fit in or have any questions, just drop a line to Shelley of Veronika at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR online just click below on the Volunteers Sign Up button – from there you can check off when and where you can help.
As a thank you for your time, all volunteers will receive a highly collectible Crew t-shirt and snacks for your shift. But wait there’s more – we will pay a stipend of $4/hour to your club or a favourite organization and volunteers who help out for four or more hours will receive a lunch voucher.
Good for you, good for your club – good for rowing!
Thanks for your help – we absolutely cannot do this without you!
Just one more note – the world wide rowing community has joined with so many organizations to show support for the people of Ukraine. Our volunteer t-shirts will reflect the colours of Ukraine. We hope to get a photo of our volunteer crew en mass to send our thoughts and hearts around the world.
Cascadia Regatta Association
Bill, Cinda, Jane, Shelley, Stephanie, Veronika