If you were with us in the past, thank you and we would love to see you again. If you are new to us or even rowing and would like to experience the fun of a regatta, we have a great front row seat just for you. Friends and family make great volunteers too!
There are lots of positions to choose from:
- Finish Line Team
- Stake Boat Holding, Chase Boat Driving, Safety Boats
- Race Check-in, Ramp and Dock Control
- Parking, Site set-up, Ramp & Dock Control
- Set Up and Take Down Team
If you hold a PCOC (or the US equivalent issued by US Coast Guard) – you are a hot commodity and we definitely want to hear from you.
Of course, it’s all about the racing – if you can spare some time between your races – drop us a note and we will find a spot and time that doesn’t interfere with your races.
There are two ways to register:
- If you are unsure of where you would best fit in or have any questions, just drop a line to Shelley at loading...
- OR on-line just click below on the Volunteers Sign Up button – from there you can check off when and where you can help. No password is required:
As a thank you, you will receive a collectable Cascadia Crew tee shirt, snacks and drinks while you are on your shift and lunch when you do 4 or more hours. We will also send your club $4 per hour to let all know how much we appreciate your help.
Good for you, good for your club – good for rowing!
Thanks for your help – we absolutely cannot do this without you!
Cascadia Regatta Association
Bill, Cinda, Jane, Shelley, Stephanie
Countdown to Cascadia Masters Championships Regatta